Sunday 26 February 2012

world in my eyes

Happiness with sadness, this world should be balance, but unfortunately it is not always what we wish to see.

Few years before, I moved to Québec, then I start to love this place, event there's sometimes frustrations. Once, in a small town where I lived for four years in the East Central of Quebec, I had my experience to learn how to balancing my mind. Slowly I understand that what I'm searching for is to be happy for what I'm doing and do not have any regret for what I have done. After discover this from my "mind" I have so many graceful memories that bring me often a smile on my face when they reminds me the happy moment where I was been with my friends, family, strangers or, simply myself in the nature. This's a reason why that I would like to re-start a blog, in English or French only, to share my thoughts which do some times not quite make sense.

Thank you, my friends who's always be there for the happiness, sadness and event craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment